Nov 28, 2011

11 Months, yesterday







Updates:
We moved to Florida.
Emily is 11 Months old.
Maybe I'll blog again. Thanks Court.
We're living in a hotel.
We put in an offer on a house.
I'll keep that info updated.

Today was an adventure.  I did all the laundry down the hall (free laundry yay!) and hauled it all back in one basket with Emily on top.  Very safe.  Em took a nap and then we headed to base (a different one) to the hospital to get a flu shot for each of us.  After a ridiculous amount of paperwork we FINALLY were taken back.  Emily's shot was in her thigh, and she looked at the guy like "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? I SMILED AT YOU!!!" She let out a pathetic cry of betrayal and whimpered some but I was proud of her not screaming her head off.  Poor baby.  Then she got a short (late) nap, we ran to sign papers to put in an offer on a house here (home owners in the possible future), and had Pizza Hut for dinner.  Yes, my 11 month old ate pepperoni pizza FOR DINNER and then had a bottle of FORMULA and went to bed at 645pm.  BAM.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah for updates! Had no idea you guys are living in a hotel. Sounds adventurous. Love the pictures!! What a cutie! Love you guys lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?? Thank goodness for BLOGGER because I would of never known you moved!! I remember you talking about it but wow.. how time flies!! I hope you get the house; keep us updated!

    She is getting so big :) She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you already have 2 comments. you should blog daily. we miss and love you bigger than the sky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always hated that look that babies from around one year until about 2 1/2 years gave me when the nurse would stick that needle in!

    LOVE the pictures! (But then, you already knew that!)

    ReplyDelete