Apr 6, 2011

Tears

I had three different dreams last night where I cried.

They were very dramatic.

Once I broke seashells that were bright orange and very important to a pregnant lady.
That was a sad cry.

Another time someone was holding Emily and decided to go swimming underwater with her.
That was an angry cry.
Mom you were there.

And anther time I saw the Little Mermaid as a play with swimmers.
That was a happy cry.
Lisa you were there.

I wonder if maybe I was unconsciously crying over this morning's doctor's appointment? Em is about to get seven shots.  Wish us luck....

5 comments:

  1. SEVEN!!?!?!?!

    Wow. Shots are hard for moms. Give her a hug (and some tylenol BEFORE the appointment) for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! One of those hard milestones!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip Laree, I gave it to her just before we left.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't dreams bizarre?

    I soon learned that I couldn't bring Dean to doctors appointments, he just didn't cope with people hurting his son. He almost decked a nurse once.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to be in your dreams.
    I dreamed of Emily last night and car seats :)

    ReplyDelete