Aug 15, 2012

Bubblicious

Emily just had her first bubble bath.

She loves to catch bubbles. When I found a bottle of bubble bath for a dollar at target I figured we would try it out.

The directions said to use half the bottle. I used the whole thing (wasn't a lot anyway) and we got a decent bubble covering.

Emily wanted NOTHING to do with them. nothing. She just kept yelling yuck and refusing to sit down. When I finally got her in, she held up her hands to be rinsed and cried until I emptied it out.

I guess we're not there yet.

2 comments:

  1. That's funny. We've only tried it the once also, and he wasn't so sure about it. Maybe I'll have to try it again. Plus, our bubbles smell like that Hawiian Punch drink, and I love that stuff (I think that's why I bought bubbles in the first place, I was thirsty?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! Wait a year or two and she'll be begging for them!

    ReplyDelete