Oct 17, 2009

Things are changing fast! Ahhh!!



My world is all over the place lately!  It's pure craziness.

As I type this my husband is ON HIS WAY HOME FROM IRAQ!  The end of this stupid deployment has ARRIVED! Whoohoo!  Who's excited?  Me.  Me.  Me.

And with this homecoming comes panic and disorder.  Where will we live? We need phones dont we? Do we want a puppy? What about cars? When and how do we move? When do we visit home?  What holiday do we pick? Who what when where and why?

The answers to these questions were up in the air for weeks, and it was driving us both insane.  Luckily, the man is on his way home and we have a plan!  Yay for plans, I freaking love them.

He's on his way home.  His brand new iphone (that I went and bought this past week) will be waiting for him at a UPS store in town Monday morning.  He might even make it home by Sunday night.

My best friend has a vow renewal on Tuesday that I promised to photograph long before we knew when my hubby would be home, so I'm staying in town for two extra days.  Which at the time was fine, but is now going to kill me.  On Wednesday at 3pm in our new town we REUNITE!  Hoorah!  Then we'll stay on base for a week while we shop around for a house to rent and then spend lots of money on furniture.

Our lives have finally begun, and I'm so happy!

Along with this new beginning comes a new phone and old photos uploaded to the computer.
My old phone (Which I'm giving to my little brother as payment for hermit crab sitting for the next month) had over 120 photos on it.

Here are a few of my favorites....

  me and my baby buddy


  nick, one of my favorite babies


 
his sister mattie, my god daughter, my other favorite baby


     me and my hubby =)


  old roomie's cat modeling his winter sweater


 me with giant snowcone at card's game


  me and my grandpa at the same game


 a double rainbow, can you see it?


 only hours after our first fight hubby had these beautiful roses delivered


 sisters in law with baby mattie


 more nick, he's just adorable



 Cami, my favorite old roomie and I with our build a bears


 me and my mommy

 KNITTED BRAS in a shop window!


  one time, i wanted to be a farmer.  this was my carrot.


  dorie is stalking hermit crab tries #1 and #2, may they rest in peace


 my favorite puppy buddy gets bed face a lot.  the dog version of bed head.


  i love my pawpaw


 kindergarten class i subbed in.  it was just adorable.


  thought i'd end with a great photo of him.

LOVE YOU ALL!
HE'S ALMOST HERE!

And now i'll go pack instead of making more amigurumi....

6 comments:

  1. So excited for you guys. I will just give you one tip that I learned with Syd coming home...yes it has been almost 4 years...but I realized that sometimes you don't know everything...and that having some unknown is okay. Sorry I know I said one tip, but the other one is to just try and be understanding of each other and any changes that have happened...be patient with his and your own feelings!
    Take care! Enjoy! Smile! And give him a hug from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. Knitted bras. That just really does not sound too comfy!

    Although if you found some truly amazing yarn . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Chelsea, any advice is always welcome.

    And the knitted bras were super weird Laree, but I think it was some kind of charity thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited that he has landed!!!!! My favorite picture was your carrot!!! It made me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy packing, although, you could start on that knitted hermit crab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's coming home????!!!! That is so great! Congrats for the both of you! (Oh, PS, I'm one of David's Aunts,... And yours too:)

    ReplyDelete